Topics

Rules of the Portal, for latest elaborations check both columns.

Anything said once can be said again in a better fashion. Everything said today can be better clarified tomorrow All entries are under constant editing and can be changed or expanded anytime. All views are dated, and are works in progress reflective during the expressed time frame only. This blog emphasizes issues ..., not personalities. Except for the On Line Bible, included for convenience, this site is portal to other Sunset Stroller sites linked below....

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS TO DEFINE GOD THE WAY GOD DEFINED HIMSELF.
God is Existence. Exodus 3:14 "I am that I am." This is the name God told Moses He wants to be known by this name forever "into all generations."
For updates in sites linked above,
see links in left column below.

Wednesday 8 February 2023

Doomsday dialogue

Fear is the Strategy of Defeat 

If enough losers believe in dooms day I suppose it could actually happen that way. But first comes the widespread crowd belief in doom sucking one in. First is the heralding unseen of the doomers and gloomers. We finally get our projections as they become our desires one way or another. Stronger leads to the stronger. 

Everything Jesus tells us to do is designed to help us. We are to forgive so we ourselves do not become involved in unforgiveness. So, I do not take an offense (if I can possibly avoid it) because if I take an offense then I will by possession of it become offensive myself.

Welcome to defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment