Topics

Rules of the Portal, for latest elaborations check both columns.

Anything said once can be said again in a better fashion. Everything said today can be better clarified tomorrow All entries are under constant editing and can be changed or expanded anytime. All views are dated, and are works in progress reflective during the expressed time frame only. This blog emphasizes issues ..., not personalities. Except for the On Line Bible, included for convenience, this site is portal to other Sunset Stroller sites linked below....

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS TO DEFINE GOD THE WAY GOD DEFINED HIMSELF.
God is Existence. Exodus 3:14 "I am that I am." This is the name God told Moses He wants to be known by this name forever "into all generations."
For updates in sites linked above,
see links in left column below.

Friday 10 March 2023

Sowers Reap What They Sow

 The Tree is Known by Its' Fruit

When my spirit is released on its' own, I will find then what I truly believe. If my words were far from my heart, I will either contend or be content with that, whatever it is.

If I believe there is no existence, nor any God, when that happens then I believe I will know it. 

So, if I did not believe in God, or something like nothing at all after my evolvement into the death of my body and mind, it is far from certain I would not know it. 

To know I do not exist and still know that very fact is very close to my expectations of hell. Even nothing to be nothing has to be something to be known, and especially be experienced. 

Or, for instance, if I believe in reincarnation, and that then I would be stricken to believe in lives lived over and over, This sounds interesting at first, but the ultimate descent would, like a drug, bore me into an untenable state of the extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment