Topics

Rules of the Portal, for latest elaborations check both columns.

Anything said once can be said again in a better fashion. Everything said today can be better clarified tomorrow All entries are under constant editing and can be changed or expanded anytime. All views are dated, and are works in progress reflective during the expressed time frame only. This blog emphasizes issues ..., not personalities. Except for the On Line Bible, included for convenience, this site is portal to other Sunset Stroller sites linked below....

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS TO DEFINE GOD THE WAY GOD DEFINED HIMSELF.
God is Existence. Exodus 3:14 "I am that I am." This is the name God told Moses He wants to be known by this name forever "into all generations."
For updates in sites linked above,
see links in left column below.

Friday 29 September 2023

My spirit is forming itself within me

Time Does Not Exist Alone;

Only Comparitively

 My life is like living born in an egg, surrounded by handicaps. I sense, planted within me, that when I die this shell will grow only to continue to change deteriorating and I will be born into my spirit. Each day is a rehearsal for the final "lifetime". 

Morning to night again and again I am born into lifetimes that were rehearsed daily. There will be no more time to exist since time requires separate and independent comparisons. There are millions of times, all separate and uniquely measured.

No comments:

Post a Comment