Topics

Rules of the Portal, for latest elaborations check both columns.

Anything said once can be said again in a better fashion. Everything said today can be better clarified tomorrow All entries are under constant editing and can be changed or expanded anytime. All views are dated, and are works in progress reflective during the expressed time frame only. This blog emphasizes issues ..., not personalities. Except for the On Line Bible, included for convenience, this site is portal to other Sunset Stroller sites linked below....

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS TO DEFINE GOD THE WAY GOD DEFINED HIMSELF.
God is Existence. Exodus 3:14 "I am that I am." This is the name God told Moses He wants to be known by this name forever "into all generations."
For updates in sites linked above,
see links in left column below.

Saturday 7 October 2023

The next thread

All things seen came from the unseen
My Epiphanies' 

A key word in my definition of epiphany is manifestation, normally of a sudden unexpected nature. It is like a sudden burst of awareness, at its root and is of religious importance. (The "ph" in the word pronounced as an "f".) There is an entire history to epiphany which one can google out if they are so inclined. 

There is a sense, from its religious origins, that it is a message from God, or His angels delivering a message from God. This is how I take it, which made it all seem private and supported the idea that God places things in our hearts. 

I also felt it was all sort of private and not to be witnessed. Of course, one has to be wary of unfriendly quarters that capitalize on any such experience as loony, which is what any hostile spirit being sent to accuse would do. 

This is where my old friend logic steps in. I am going to try to stick to my threads in the future and make it my witness. My friendship of logic frees me of the mis-entanglements of others. (Thank you Dr. Sahakian.)

No comments:

Post a Comment