Topics

Rules of the Portal, for latest elaborations check both columns.

Anything said once can be said again in a better fashion. Everything said today can be better clarified tomorrow All entries are under constant editing and can be changed or expanded anytime. All views are dated, and are works in progress reflective during the expressed time frame only. This blog emphasizes issues ..., not personalities. Except for the On Line Bible, included for convenience, this site is portal to other Sunset Stroller sites linked below....

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS TO DEFINE GOD THE WAY GOD DEFINED HIMSELF.
God is Existence. Exodus 3:14 "I am that I am." This is the name God told Moses He wants to be known by this name forever "into all generations."
For updates in sites linked above,
see links in left column below.

Sunday 17 December 2023

Praising Togerther with Gratitude

Praising is an elevation of the spirit within. Praising the only God known as the great I Am is exhilarating because I Am that I Am is the Creator of Existence itself.

Therefore, I thankfully praise God for His Existence and the existence He has given me. 

There are many unanswered questions for another time now, but when we are one with Him and He is one with us who have Faith; even though no one has seen God at any time now because He is a Spirit, I believe we will know answered questions, even as the Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost are all One Spirit.

Nothing will be hidden, and all will become known when in eternity those who love Him will see things face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment