Topics

Rules of the Portal, for latest elaborations check both columns.

Anything said once can be said again in a better fashion. Everything said today can be better clarified tomorrow All entries are under constant editing and can be changed or expanded anytime. All views are dated, and are works in progress reflective during the expressed time frame only. This blog emphasizes issues ..., not personalities. Except for the On Line Bible, included for convenience, this site is portal to other Sunset Stroller sites linked below....

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS TO DEFINE GOD THE WAY GOD DEFINED HIMSELF.
God is Existence. Exodus 3:14 "I am that I am." This is the name God told Moses He wants to be known by this name forever "into all generations."
For updates in sites linked above,
see links in left column below.

Thursday 21 March 2024

God is a Spirit within

Why do I love God, and why do I worship Him? Because Moses testified that he

asked God, who shall he say to the people told him that he, Moses, should be believed by the people? 

According to Moses' testimony God responded, I am who I am. Thereby He told Moses that He was Existence. Truths were placed in the hearts of ancient writers and prophets such as that God spoke everything into Existence by the breath of His Spirit. 

(Exodus 3:13 and 14, is where Moses was told all this, that God told him, Moses, that He wanted to be known as, as I am that I am, throughout all generations. This I could likened onto epiphanies where the truth of a matter suddenly opens up to persons from within themselves. The truth of any particular matter is so evidently grounded that it is never even thought to be questioned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment