Topics

Rules of the Portal, for latest elaborations check both columns.

Anything said once can be said again in a better fashion. Everything said today can be better clarified tomorrow All entries are under constant editing and can be changed or expanded anytime. All views are dated, and are works in progress reflective during the expressed time frame only. This blog emphasizes issues ..., not personalities. Except for the On Line Bible, included for convenience, this site is portal to other Sunset Stroller sites linked below....

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS TO DEFINE GOD THE WAY GOD DEFINED HIMSELF.
God is Existence. Exodus 3:14 "I am that I am." This is the name God told Moses He wants to be known by this name forever "into all generations."
For updates in sites linked above,
see links in left column below.

Sunday 3 March 2024

The seen world or the unseen spirit?

When one is a child, I myself thought, since they were adults, they had the complicity of God. Faith however, I did not then understand, comes in different intensity levels. There is little faith and there is great faith. Now it stands to reason that anything that is hard to believe requires a lot of great faith. Jesus said that if one had enough faith, they could cast mountains into the sea. So, if something is easy to believe there is little need for Faith whatever. 

What is really hard to believe it that anyone could rise from the dead! Really, no one has done it since, either before after or ever. It was never even copied, because? Well, who could believe it? I think that in order to believe it for starters, is that one has to have in their mind the concept of spirit as directly opposed to the physical world engaged in wholly growing and fading appearances always changing. 

I know it is there, but I have not experienced it yet. On the other hand, around the time, right after someone very important to me has passed, like breath within a breeze, I wonder. I sense something momentarily I must understand later. Like others have put it, by Paul for one. It is all now in a fog, but afterward, face to face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment