Topics

Rules of the Portal, for latest elaborations check both columns.

Anything said once can be said again in a better fashion. Everything said today can be better clarified tomorrow All entries are under constant editing and can be changed or expanded anytime. All views are dated, and are works in progress reflective during the expressed time frame only. This blog emphasizes issues ..., not personalities. Except for the On Line Bible, included for convenience, this site is portal to other Sunset Stroller sites linked below....

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS TO DEFINE GOD THE WAY GOD DEFINED HIMSELF.
God is Existence. Exodus 3:14 "I am that I am." This is the name God told Moses He wants to be known by this name forever "into all generations."
For updates in sites linked above,
see links in left column below.

Monday 13 May 2024

Jesus as the central figure.....

Does any ever think, or in any manner speak of Jesus in any churches? Not in those I was familiar, I mean any, of any denomination. Who was it said, if we confess Jesus before men, then Jesus will confess us before God?

I made an attempt, but I admit it was a weak attempt. I saw no hunger for Jesus in any manner. Yet there is a lot in attendance to hear about Godly subjects and history, The five thousand have to eat, do they not? I lost my interest in God in the churches, so I am not a good one to speak. 

Searching Bible verses brought me back, slowly, as they were revealed to me. Especially the definition of God. A definition I never heard in churches but found in the Bible. Where would the devil go to perform his function? It would not be the barrooms; it would be the churches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment