Topics

Rules of the Portal, for latest elaborations check both columns.

Anything said once can be said again in a better fashion. Everything said today can be better clarified tomorrow All entries are under constant editing and can be changed or expanded anytime. All views are dated, and are works in progress reflective during the expressed time frame only. This blog emphasizes issues ..., not personalities. Except for the On Line Bible, included for convenience, this site is portal to other Sunset Stroller sites linked below....

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS TO DEFINE GOD THE WAY GOD DEFINED HIMSELF.
God is Existence. Exodus 3:14 "I am that I am." This is the name God told Moses He wants to be known by this name forever "into all generations."
For updates in sites linked above,
see links in left column below.

Wednesday 5 June 2024

who wants to go to heaven

Everyone wants to go to heaven, but not right now? Yes, it is true. And clergy are not exempt from that altar call as well.

Taught in some seminaries longer than my lifetime that it is true that the stories in the Bible are not true. Only the meanings are true. I rather think most people just park it. 

Maybe they wait for the panic attacks set in toward the end. This is where our hope comes in to fight it. I might do well to study up on panic attacks along in here. My purpose right in here for this blog is to anticipate my answer.

I think that the hard stories require great faith and the easy to believe stories require little faith. I am of the opinion it might be time to bring Job in here. I like what Job has to say about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment