Topics

Rules of the Portal, for latest elaborations check both columns.

Anything said once can be said again in a better fashion. Everything said today can be better clarified tomorrow All entries are under constant editing and can be changed or expanded anytime. All views are dated, and are works in progress reflective during the expressed time frame only. This blog emphasizes issues ..., not personalities. Except for the On Line Bible, included for convenience, this site is portal to other Sunset Stroller sites linked below....

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS TO DEFINE GOD THE WAY GOD DEFINED HIMSELF.
God is Existence. Exodus 3:14 "I am that I am." This is the name God told Moses He wants to be known by this name forever "into all generations."
For updates in sites linked above,
see links in left column below.

Saturday 3 August 2024

I believe we could get what we actually truly believe

and be surprised to find what that really is. Some think we all return to nothing from where everyone began. Other say something can come from nothing. Still others think more traditionally, and more hopefully, that something once existing exists forever. I've seen that expressed on their stones.

 I always focus on hope. If there is no hope I consider that critical. It seems to me having no hope

is an insult to existence, and therefore, God. 

If there is anything without energy it has to be something or someone without hope. I believe all energy, all power, comes from the spirit. For energy to have e motion, hope must exist. This, mind, is just what I believe. I persuade myself only, as do everyone else in the final accounting. 

Since I did not create anything prior to my emergence, I cannot believe I will not exist. Existence came to be prior to my emergence. So I cannot not believe I am my own God. If anyone believes there is no God, then they must believe they are their own God. There has to be God in the mix somewhere. Else where did everything came to be? How did all the heavens become populated, all hung on nothing inside circles of emotion.

The worst situation that could exist is for me is to not exist and and the same time know it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment