Topics

Rules of the Portal, for latest elaborations check both columns.

Anything said once can be said again in a better fashion. Everything said today can be better clarified tomorrow All entries are under constant editing and can be changed or expanded anytime. All views are dated, and are works in progress reflective during the expressed time frame only. This blog emphasizes issues ..., not personalities. Except for the On Line Bible, included for convenience, this site is portal to other Sunset Stroller sites linked below....

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS TO DEFINE GOD THE WAY GOD DEFINED HIMSELF.
God is Existence. Exodus 3:14 "I am that I am." This is the name God told Moses He wants to be known by this name forever "into all generations."
For updates in sites linked above,
see links in left column below.

Friday 19 July 2024

Why I believe

There is a Shock that Makes Me Believe there is a life released into a future eternity that touches me for the first time.

One of the reasons I believe this at  all is that when someone's spirit has removed itself from my personal sense of awareness, it comes to me in my general reaction to this change that their spirit sees themselves face to face for first time as they enter fully their spirit. 

And especially in addition this sense of awareness it seems to me that I, for the first time, can see myself as well, like in a brief flare of knowledge, of my true now completed  reaction  this absence. Should I rather say to my heightened spiritual insight of myself in a more face to face contribution to that other now suddenly released spirit. Why otherwise can I see my faults so suddenly so glaringly, exposed to me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment